Re: [IGSrobin] FW: Returned mail: response error

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] FW: Returned mail: response error
  • From: sue kaiser <suzyq92861@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:11:22 -0700 (PDT)

Julio,

I just received (on igsmembersignup@sbcglobal.net) your PayPal transaction for 1-year membership for Rosa Minaya.  Thank you for the renewal.  I don't know why her email to the same address did not come thru before.  According to her email, she is trying to renew but I don't have any information on her membership.  When did she last renew?  What is her membership #?  What club is she affiliated with or is she a member-at-large?  My records only go back to FAL-05.  I will need her mailing address.

According to previous IGSRobin correspondence you indicated a desire to join/renew yourself.  Will I be receiving a PayPal payment for you?  If you are renewing please provide your membership #, club affiliation, address, etc.  There is no space for those items on the PayPal format.

Please respond to the membership email address noted at the beginning of this correspondence.

Thank you,

Sue Kaiser
IGS Membership Secy

Julio Diaz <jdiaz@mazdausa.com> wrote:
I'm not able to get any response from the IGS to renew my membership,
please help.
Thank you,
Julio