RE: [IGSrobin] FW: Returned mail: response error

  • Subject: RE: [IGSrobin] FW: Returned mail: response error
  • From: sue kaiser <suzyq92861@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:18:22 -0700 (PDT)

Julio,

Thank you for the address for Rosa Minaya; is there a former membership #?, and when did she last renew?  I'd like to mail the Spring issue to her right away because all of the Annual Meeting info is in that issue, i.e., where to mail, and how to make check payable, hotel info, etc.  Is this a combined membership at the same address?  Please respond to: igsmembersignup@sbcglobal.net.  I like to keep all membership information at that email address.

Best regards,

Sue Kaiser
IGS Membership Secy

Julio Diaz <jdiaz@mazdausa.com> wrote:
Good morning
Thank you for all your responses and assistance, the membership was renewed yesterday; I use PayPal to make the payment.  The membership was under Rosa Minaya and the mailing address is  P. O. Box 4089  Torrance  California  90510
I now need to pay for the meeting, lunch and Hotel before the 15th.
I will be driving again this year but the cost of gasoline may be much higher now, we have several members carpooling from the South Bay club and maybe San Diego and LA Clubs also.
We hope this will be as much fun and informative as it was in the past years, thank you everyone for all your support and help; hope to see you at the meeting in June.
Thank you very much.
Julio