RE: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting on June 2 and 3

  • Subject: RE: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting on June 2 and 3
  • From: "Julio Diaz" <jdiaz@mazdausa.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:19:06 -0700

Well I guess I missed this event, I renewed the IGS membership last week but did not received any literature to assist me with the reservation for the June 3rd meeting and lunch.  I sent email this morning asking for help but have not received any replies yet.

Please let me know if it is not too late to continue with the reservations and plans.

Thank you very much.