RE: [IGSrobin] Peter's Choice and Chantilly Lace

  • Subject: RE: [IGSrobin] Peter's Choice and Chantilly Lace
  • From: "Julio Diaz" <jdiaz@mazdausa.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:25:43 -0700

Well I guess I missed this event, I renewed the IGS membership last week
but did not received any literature to assist me with the reservation
for the June 3rd meeting and lunch.  I sent email this morning asking
for help but have not received any replies yet.
Please let me know if it is not too late to continue with the
reservations and plans.
Thank you very much.
Julio