RE: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting on June 2 and 3

  • Subject: RE: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting on June 2 and 3
  • From: sue kaiser <suzyq92861@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:52:59 -0700 (PDT)

As requested several times recently, please use the igsmembersignup@sbcglobal.net email address for anything to do with membership.  I do not use IGSrobin for membership.  Thank you for your cooperation.  The Spring journal was mailed to you & Rosa at the P.O. Box in Torrance which you provided, however, I'll mail another one today to be sure you receive it.
Is the mail picked up there daily?
Sue Kaiser
IGS Membership Secretary

Julio Diaz <jdiaz@mazdausa.com> wrote:
Thank for your advice Maria, I'm on the phone now with La Quinta waiting
for the next available reservation agent...