Re: [IGS] Catalogs received and sent

Not a catalogue, but a book -- The Gardener's Guide to Growing Hardy Geraniums.
by Trevor Bath and Joy Jones, a Timber Press publication in their "guide
to growing" series.  The forward by Rosemary Verey sings its praises eloquently.
There is info from Roy Lancaster, Bill Baker, Dr. Peter Yeo, Roemary Lee,
John Hobson and Juidth Bradsahw, and info on geramiums in Australia, New Zealand
and North America.

The immediate response is of surprise as to how widely these plants can
be used, in sun & shade and in great combinations.

My hardy geraniums are up and adam here in Western New York, looking really
good, healthy and vigorous. Getting dry, here, however. I ran the hose
all over the place yesterday after fertilizing everything.

Any comments on HARDY GERANIUMS?

Carolyn Schaffner in sunny, sunny, dry, sunny, Buffalo, NY