Re: [IGS] News from OZ

Hi Joan,

I am sorry I haven't replied to your last message. I am keeping busy
these days with spring finally getting here in our neck of the woods.
Having my 17 year old daughter living with me now is taking a little
extra time too esp. baby sitting my 'granddog' (a 9 week old puppy that
has more energy, teeth, and other things than he knows what to do with
<sigh>) .

Have you heard anything more about your "ant" problem? That sounds like
a real upsetting find to learn that it is really a soil borne bacteria
or virus. Sure hope you get the upper hand on that soon .

I will try to write more as soon as I can . I seem to do better at
writing short notes these days.

Hope all is well with you .

TTYL,
Dale