Re: [IGS] Reception Check

Just a suggestion back up everything vital and reformat that hardrive. It
should cost about $50 and take a day at the shop and your computer will be
almost brand new. I kept having problems with my email not sending anything
it would crash down to a fatal exception oe ######## and then start right
backup. If you add and remove alot of programs it corrupts your registry
even if you use the add/remove utility in win 95 and it only gets worse.
Besides every year or two everybody should reformat their hard drive if for
no other reason your computer will run better and it is good maintanance. I
had just gotten mine back from the shop and the registry got so messed up
from some shareware that I was getting it reformatted within two weeks.