Re: [IGS] Cats Rule ... Dogs Drool

Hedgehug wrote:
> How did you convince your Manx cats that your plants weren't truly
> a kitty salad bar?
> Cindi

Lots of patience in case of some but allthough they do like some plants,
scented and many scented species Pelargoniums do not appeal to them
simply because of the scent (so the good old mechanism these pellies
have developed throughout evolution to scare away grazing animals still
seems to work!)
Mimy Sluiter
btw - I am list amdinistrator of the Manxworld mailing list for all
lovers, fanciers and owners of Manx cats - let me know it you are
interested to subscribe!)