Re: [IGS] Lanky Sumos

Clyde Crockett wrote:
> I have been absent for a long time and am a Geranium novice. I just
> bought a plant with superb foliage; however, the label reads only the
> following: Geranium 'Ballerina'. I like to label all of my plants.
> What is the correct name?

I have three different Ballerina's listed in my files, happily all three
are from different families so hopefully you will be able to determine
to which your plant belongs:

Ballerina, Regal = the illegitimate name for Carisbrooke
Ballerina, Stellar, white, single
Ballerina, Zonal, redorange, double, dwarf, Sam Peat, Clevedon, Avon
1969

Good luck!
Mimy Sluiter