Re: [IGS] In Bloom

Yes!!  I know exactly what a P. gibbosum is.  I have one that lives in a clay
pot beside the tree roses by the pool.  And it blooms for me too, although I
can't render an opinion about the scent.  My allergies are such that I can
rarely smell anything here lately.  Would you believe that I'm allergic to
most pollens and of all things, cats?  The doctor tried to persuade me to stop
gardening and get rid of the cats, but what's left to enjoy if you do that?

I'm taking your list with me to the show and sale tomorrow and plan to
purchase some species.  Will let you know what I end up with.  Maybe I'll even
get adventurous and order some seeds from the seed bank.