Re: [IGS] Lanky Sumos

Cindi:  I won't be able to this year.  I was put on a project up at
China Lake that has had me out in the field every weekend and working
for local clients during the week.  This will be my first weekend off
for quite a while and I need to spend eome time with my family.  I still
think it's a good idea and would like to plan on it for next year.  I
hope to get to meetings soon but that may not be until July due to this
500 pound gorilla in the desert!