Re: [IGS] Internet Message

Hi Clyde,

>I am overwhelmed by the kind responses.
That's what we are here for ... to discuss and share one of the
things we enjoy so much  :-)

I forgot to mention in my earlier post, that I KNOW I have G. 'Ann
Folkard(sp?) somewhere. Is the foilage goldish?

G. "Ann Folkard " (spelling is correct <G>) does have very pale green
leaves (almost yellow-green)  with black-centered magenta blooms.  It
gets up to 18" tall and 18" wide and has a sprawling habit.

Glad you are enjoying the list and geraniums.

TTYL,
Dale