Re: [IGS] MacFournier = Madame Fournier

----------
> From: Mimy Sluiter <manx1@WXS.NL>
> To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
> Subject: Re: MacFournier = Madame Fournier
> Date: Friday, May 15, 1998 2:18 AM
>
> Jip Bieraugel wrote:

 3) As you see, my name is Jip and I happened to see somewhere that there
is
 a fancyleaved zonal called 'Little Jip'; does anyone know if it is for
sale
 somewhere in Holland yet?

> Dunno - but also never heard from it!
> I have the following "Little ..... names:

Hello Mimy and Jip,

My records show that Little Jip is a Silver tri-color zonal, has shallowly
lobed leaves.  Flowers are s/double medium old rose.   This plant is sold
by Faye Brawner, an IGS member who is very knowledgeable and could possibly
provide Jip with an answer.  Unfortunately she is not a part of the
IGSROBIN.  Perhaps somebody on the robin may see Faye and could ask her.
Faye's mailing address is;
Deerwood Geraniums
Rt.  4,  Box 525A
Buckhannon,  W V  26201