Re: [IGS] Rosebuds

> I was going to send a list of other rosebuds, but Miny beat me to it. Her
> list has some excellent choices to consider.
> Enjoy! John Adney
> Marion, Iowa (zones 4-5)

Sorry John that I beat you - think it is wonderful you gave some nice
descriptions in your mail! You are obviously much more knowledgeable on
Rosebuds than I am - I have zero RB's here - just am a silly "lists"
lover who enjoys to have the records available to share!
Mimy Sluiter, The Netherlands (zone ??? - moderate sea-climat)
(back to the garden now to put my new Geraniums in the earth I bought
yesterday at De Hessenhof nursery - Thanx Peter for the nice e-mail how
to drive! - sadly the Erodiums were all sold out already - they will be
available in the fall again I was told so now I have also still zero
Erodiums :-( )