[IGS] Thanks for Madame Fournier

Dear Pelly friends,

Thank you very much for helping me out with the names of MacFournier/Madame
Fournier and Dawin/Dawn Star. I will also see if I get round to writing Faye
Brawner in the US regarding Little Jip.

It is very nice to check your mailbox every day to see the letters that have
come in. Mimy seems to be quite active, what with all her plants, cats and
lists! By the way, I can understand that, I am also a listy sort of person.
It is quite satisfying to have all your pellies neatly put down on a list of
some kind.

Bye for now,
Jip Bieräugel
Alkmaar, The Netherlands