Re: [IGS] New Erodiums

Hi,

Your Erodium petraeum glandulosum (= Erodium glandulosum ?) is hardy in
Holland. Erodium variabile 'Bishop's Form' (= Erodium reichardii 'Bishop's
form') needs some protection especially against wet conditions. Babying
inside is not necessary (in Holland). Who knows the climate zone code of
Amsterdam ?

Peter Brouwer