Re: [IGS] Creamery

> From: Mimy Sluiter mailto:manx1@WXS.NL
> Just a happy message I wanted to share with you all:
> I had admired the first yellow Pelargonium "Creamery", raised by the
> famous late Rev. Stanley P. Stringer, in English books but today had a
> very happy surprise - I FOUND it and quite unexpectedly (since I did not
> have to look for it on holiday in the UK)!!!
>
> Hey Mimy,
> I am sure that there will be a whole bunch of IGSROBINERS putting in their
> orders for some saved seed including me. Green with envy!!!!!
> Regards, Alby mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com
> <www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS>

No problem - I will carefully try to create as many seeds as possible
(dunno if creamery is very fertile or not at all and Rev. Stringer is no
longer amongst us to ask sadly) and then will notify you all via the
list (would be nice to set up some seed-exchanges via the list I think
any way). Of course I cannot guarantee either it will come true from
seed but already am anxious to try it myself too and see if other yellow
plants result!
Mimy Sluiter
<http://www.catsunited.com/members/textpage/moirawin.html>
mailto:manx1@wxs.nl