[IGS] Where in Naarden is it?

Dear Mimy,

I can remember going to Mathijsen in Elst once and seeing a yellow pelly,
but there were no cuttings. Where in Naarden is your nursery, because it is
always nice to find a nursery that actually sells named varieties (yellow or
otherwise).
As you know, I don't live very central and all the nice pelly nurseries are
always a daytrip away. Naarden is reasonably local for me, so I would be
very happy to get the address.  I know how to get to the De Wilde Rose
Nurseries, is it near there anywhere?
Hope to hear from you!

Yours,
Jip