[IGS] Geranium Family Images

Hello everyone from very sunny and very dry southern Florida.

I've been working on a small website devoted to images of Geraniaceae
species. Unfortunately, there are only a few images and little prospect
that I'll be adding to it soon. However, if you like species (especially
Pelargonium species), a visit may be rewarding. All of the pelargoniums
pictured at the site were grown by me.

Most of the pictures are close-ups of the flowers. I'd love to
photograph the plants in their natural habitat but flower close-ups will
have to do for now unless someone would care to take up a collection to
send me to South Africa! (*GRIN*)

The address for the web page is:

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/1432/g-index.html

You'll get a "splash screen" consisting of Pelargonium cortusifolium
wallpaper. Click near the center of the screen and it'll take you to the
main index page for the site.

By the way, in case you are wondering, I don't have a single pelargonium
at present. I am going to start again in the fall. Unfortunately, my
small collection of about 2 dozen pelargonium species was lost in the
confusion and bustle of my simultaneously starting a new job and moving
to a new house about 2 years ago.

Rufino Osorio