[IGS] Rufino's web page

Congratulations on the web page ... I love the pelargonium wallpaper.  I
like close up photography too,  but do mostly Zonals.
Hope you can get to see Pels in the wild one day
I've had tree trips to Southern Africa and would love to get back there
again ... a super country to visit.  I have spent one Christmas day on
top of Table Mountain and two years later spent New Years day up there.
Have rel's all over the country, so got to see a lot...    15 000kms on
one  trip.   Save your pennies,  it's really worth seeing ..... but
don't leave it to long .....
Will be watching out for more on your website.
Best wishes
  Joan Steele
Western Australia