Re: [IGS] Article for GATW

Cynthia S. Lohry wrote:
> As for what to put in the article ... how about if we start it out by saying
> how many people are on the Robin now, and if we have had any "new" countries
> or states sign on?  Do you have access to that information as the official
> greeter?

Please Dale - enlighten us all!
I would be very happy to know who is on and from where.
As list.adm of another list (Manx cat lovers) I regularily publish a
little survey saying how many we have and from what countries and states
they are. This does not discloses adresses or names to protect privacy,
but gives all an idea who is around from where.
Mimy Sluiter