Re: [IGS] Planting in ground

Cindi,
Thanks for the great info on planting in the ground vs. pots.  I am
hoping you or anyone out there could help me with my delima.  I am
currently planting my Pelis and Geraniums in the ground and installing a
low water pressure system.  I can't decide whether to use drippers or
mini spray/sprinklers.  Do Pelis and Geraniums do better when watered at
the ground level(roots) or do they prefer a spray from the mid to top
part of the plant. Or does it matter. I have always watered by hand when
they were in pots so I don't know what to do know that they are going to
be incorporated in a landscape. Help!!
--
Alexander Pérez         alejw@earthlink.net
Pager/Voicemail (626) 312-0034