[IGSROBIN] List name

Hello all,
>From a too busy person in Holland a tip you might like to implement too:
If you, like I, are member of more mailing lists and would like to be
able to immediately recognise the IGSROBIN-mailings easily you can have
the list name put in the header.
When you do this, all the messages then will have a header inbetween
square brackets preceding the subject of any list-message you receive.
To get the idea just look at the header of this message where I manually
wrote how it would look when you have done it.
If you want to have that done automatically for every list-message you
receive, simply send an email without a subject to:
with in the body (this textfield) *only* the words:
That is all!
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
phone & fax: +31-[0]35-6920501 / cellular phone: +31-[0]6-50278642
*** Moirawin Manx are Magic ***