[IGSROBIN] Geranium 'Chocolate Candy'

Hi all,

I recently purchased this cultivar at a local specialty nursery.  It has
dark reddish (appx. 1" dia.) leaves and small pink flowers.  I first picked
it up thinking it was a Heuchera (my "mission" for that day was to acquire
some of the newer Heuchera cultivars) until I read the label and then
noticed the single flower which is held below the leaves.  The label says
it gets 8" tall and provides the ubiquitous info: "partial sun,
well-drained humus rich soil" -- does anyone have any further
info/observations on this particular cultivar?  I can't find any written
info on it which makes me think (??) it's a reasonably new introduction.
Before I plant it, though, I wouldn't mind knowing a little bit more about
it's parentage -- are it's parent species/cultivars rampant invasives, or
are they tidy little clumpers?  Mind you, I wouldn't necessarily mind if it
were invasive, I just want to know that before I plant it next to something
easily overwhelmed.

Thanks,
Dean Sliger
Warren, Michigan, USA