Re: Blue Sky/ TPB/ IGS Board Meeting

  • Subject: Re: Blue Sky/ TPB/ IGS Board Meeting
  • From: William Lemke GardenerBill1@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:00:34 EST

Ed
I understand your frustration.  I do know that finding volunteers for board
positions, yet alone keeping some of the local groups functioning, is
difficult.  Just finding people to join such groups is near impossible.  Long
distance involvement seems to be the future (and present it seems).  I will
do what ever I am capable of to help out the IGS.
Bill