Re: Greenhouse heating

  • Subject: Re: Greenhouse heating
  • From: maria guzman mirror@3RIVERS.NET
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:09:20 -0700

Sandy:
I have some brief experience with a tiny electric heater cum thermostat and
internal fan, bought at a hardware store.   Quite inexpensive, but worked
like a charm.  My dimensions were only 8' x 10', and you might (or might
not) need a slightly larger heater.  Someone else can give you more
complete advice according to your specs.

Maria