Greenhouse Info

  • Subject: Greenhouse Info
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:47:58 -0800

Thanks Joe and Maria,

We move to our home in Grass Valley April 1, 2003, so am getting ready
now, making the decisions.  I am thinking of an 8' x 16'  greenhouse and
have thought about this one:

http://www.gardenhouse.com/mtrainier.asp

Grass Valley is at 2300 feet, and it can get cold there in the winter,
but not every year is it brutal.

Another thought is I have noticed some greenhouses are 9' wide.  This
might mean I could have 3 benches and more space.  Since I have never
had a greenhouse before, would appreciate any advice.  This will be a
permanent move for us.

Thanks, Sandy