Re: Cuttings

Sandy
Sorry, not a clue.  I always make 6 so that I at least get (usually) one
plant.  Some of my specie plants seem too difficult even for that.  I foliar
feed regal and hortorum cuttings, and am trying this on my specie cuttings.
So far they seem to appreciate it.  That way they have some nourishment.
Some say that the roots will not grow as well, but I have not seen this.
This was taught to be by Charles Rager.
Bill