Greenhouse possibilities

  • Subject: Greenhouse possibilities
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:21:27 -0800

Joe,
    Thanks for all the advice.  I had not thought of those with a wood
or stone base part way up. But, doesn't that mean less light for growing
things on the ground?
    Alarm is a great idea and I will really need that.  This is all so
exciting.
    By the way, I was a California Master Gardener from about 1994 to
1997, and will take the courses again when we get to Grass Valley.
    Thanks again and if you think of anything, please write.
Sandy