Greenhouse size

  • Subject: Greenhouse size
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:43:32 -0800
  • Comments: To: "GeraniumsandPelargoniums@yahoogroups.com"

I am sending this to both groups, because with this new Netscape it will
not let me see which group it is coming through.  Think it must be IGS
as Brian is on that one.  Right?

Thanks, guys.  I know I wish I could have more, but I need to be
somewhat reasonable.  Maybe as I start tons of pelargoniums for spring,
I could have a screened house addition!