1987-1988 GATW Article

  • Subject: 1987-1988 GATW Article
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:08:46 -0800

Hello Everyone,
    Quoted below is an article from the Winter 1987/88 issue of
Geraniums Around The World, page 22.  I wonder if all of this effort has
been saved somewhere. It would certainly make an index easy to do for
back issues if all of this work could be on a word program and
searchable. Does anyone know?

"We have available back issues of all 140 issues of Geraniums Around The
World.  These are available for $3.00 per issue, postpaid.  In
somecases, where we are out of the original of a specific issue, a
complete photo copy of that issue will be supplied.

"All issues are also available on computer floppy disk. We are only able
to provide MS-DOS formatted 5 1/4 inch disks.  Single or double sided
are available.  Each floppy disk contains the entire contents of the
magazine except for advertisements and fillers.  Each disk has a table
of contents.

"Computer floppies are available at $7.50 per issue.

"For computer buffs with other formats (Apple, Commodore, etc.), are
(sic or) for those who just cannot wait, we will upon request
electronically transfer back issues via computer modem.  This service is
only available upon written request and we must be provided with all teh
necessary specifications for the modem you are using.  We currently can
only transmit at 300 and 1200 baud."

"Requests should be sent to:

"Jim Zemcik
15442 Orleans Circle