Re: Plant Info Request

  • Subject: Re: Plant Info Request
  • From: Claire Peplowski ECPep@AOL.COM
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:43:58 EST

In a message dated 11/19/02 5:52:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sandyc@SURFARI.NET writes:

> First, 'The Dancer' miniature or dwarf zonal.  Is it the same as
> 'Dancer'?  It was from Australia and I would like to know who the
> hybridizer was.

If you are the track of plants containing the word Dancer, here is a link
with hybridizer information:

 <A HREF="http://www.elj.com/geranium/var/v001/var.htm";>Click here: Pelargonium Palette - Varieties - 001</A>

I have the cultivar 'Bird Dancer' and it may entirely different from what you
are seeking.  There is a similarity in your description.  Bird Dancer is
Australian in origin.  I purchased mine in Massachusetts.

Claire Peplowski