Re: [GeraniumsandPelargoniums] Int.PelGer.Conf. 1999/Blackman

  • Subject: Re: [GeraniumsandPelargoniums] Int.PelGer.Conf. 1999/Blackman
  • From: Steve pollard stephen.pollard2@NTLWORLD.COM
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 23:12:36 -0000
  • Comments: To: GeraniumsandPelargoniums@yahoogroups.com, PelBreederForum@yahoogroups.com

Hi Ed,

=20

I have a paper copy of Cliff's notes from last years conference in =
Adelaide
entitled "The continuing story of the Pelargonium x Zonartic Hybrids", =
which
I would be happy to send you.

=20

I have also heard via Andrew Simmons that a hybridizer he knows claims =
have raised a plant with two blue petals, I don't have details on the
parentage but Andrew is a member of the Robin and the PeliBreeder Forum =
so
maybe he will enlighten us.

=20

Kind Regards