[IGS] True Geranium question

I'm a fairly new member of IGS who has acquired a # of true geraniums
this summer.
I've been able to get information about most but have one that was
labeled G. 'Guisseppi" that I have little knowledge of. I saw the name
listed as a hybrid in  Royal Horticulture Society listing but didn't
find much more than that.
Is anyone familiar with this plant? My biggest concern is it's hardiness
. I live in Zone 5 (Iowa/Ill. border, USA) and am concerned how much
protection I should be giving this plant or even if it will winter over
here or not. (I have a number of wonderful microclimates in my yard but
still leary of not having a "back-up" of a tender plant before I know
how it will grow where I have it planted.)

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dale Neil
jjca95a@prodigy.com