[IGS] Never Had a Geranium!

I'm in the Phoenix area.   Is that Zone 13?   I'd like (at last) to do some
"container gardening" on my patio.   I plan to get several pots...mostly
Mexican style...and plant geraniums, geraniums, geraniums.

I'd like to stay with the pink colors (don't have to though)...but MOSTLY
I'm really interested in the SCENTED geraniums.   Are they really scented?
 Do they have nice flowers?  Will they grow well in my area?   They'll get
a lot of heat...and will get a little protection from the sun.

Need LOTS of ideas and suggestions.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups, sez

Kay ~ Tempe AZ