Re: [IGS] Never Had a Geranium!

Hi Bimbo:

I am one of the 2 list owners.  If you want to read some of my columns about
growing scented pelargoniums (geraniums), please go to:
http://www.suite101.com/articles/article.cfm/1288 -- this is the first of 6
articles, just keep clicking next to find the whole series.  You may also want
to explore the IGS website at:
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2822/index.html -- the home page for the
International Geranium Society.  Check out the resource page for additional
references on scented geraniums.

Glad to have you aboard.  Can some one else help on growing these in her
climate?

--
Diana Pederson, Zone 5, Michigan
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/9251/index.html