Re: [IGS] questions

Hi Lichen,
a foot note to Carolyn message in that if you use a cotton swab, dip it
in alcohol and rub the pest with it. The alcohol killes the adult and
with persistance and a little luck, that might eventually overcome the
adult population before they can lay anymore eggs.  Hope you can
overcome without resorting to strong poisons.

Dale,
jjca95a@prodigy.com