[IGS] R: Re: [IGS] True Geranium question

Hi Dale,

Glad to have you in the erodium fan club! By the way, have you seen the
World Wide Erodium page yet ? The URL is
http://www.euronet.nl/users/in001351/homepage.htm

If you are interested in the Phoebe Noble's book the publisher address is
Trio Investments Ltd, PO Box 20154, #4-9769 Fifth Street, Sidney, B.C., V8L
5C9. The booklet has no photos but it is a delightful reading indeed.

In my capacity of 'Latin branch' :-)  I'd like to suggest a visit to a nice
French  exposition of  pelargoniums at
http://www.mnhn.fr/expo/pelargonium

All the best,
Marisa Amadio