[IGS] [Fwd: new URL of World Wide Erodium homepage]

Hi,

This is a repost. I think the original mail went to the geraniaceae
galaxy and now it is lost.

Peter

-- BEGIN included message

Hi,

My World Wide Erodium homepage is now located at
http://www.euronet.nl/users/in001351/homepage.htm .

Three years ago I made a cutting of Pelargonium carnosum. In three years
there were no leaves, flowers or even roots. I kept it because the
cutting was still green. It stayed just dormant. Now it started to grow
with tiny leaves.

How long can it stay dormant and why it starts to grow after such a long
period ?

Peter

-- END included message