Re: [IGS] geraniums and erodiums

It seems to be Robin Parer who wrote:

I have a small
nursery in California specializing in the genus geranium and also in
erodiums. Although I live in a mild part of California I mail order
plants around the country, and depend on my customers to keep me
informed on what does well where.

*****

How can I acquire your catalogue?

****

and

 Erodium here in Buffalo, NY do not do well over the winter, at least in
my experience. I keep mine in pots, bury the pots, and try to remember to
dig the pots to bring inside over the winter, where they are none too
happy. Wish I knew which would do well over winter outside here.

*******

My geranium do well in my iris bed, dry, sunny, not too rich, respond well
to alfalfa pellets.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY