Re: [IGS] geraniums and erodiums

Robin Parer,

About growing erodiums in cold winter conditions :

The site of the Collection Nationale d'Erodium has some information about
the minimum temperature of a lot of erodium species. It is in french, see
the item "resistance". This site has a link from my homepage
http://www.euronet.nl/users/in001351/homepage.htm .

Erodiums do not like wet conditions in winter. I think this is the most
important factor. I am gathering information about growing erodiums near the
arctic zone in Norway. I will let you know how they do it.

Peter