Re: [IGS] R: Re: [IGS] True Geranium question

Hi Marisa,

You are doing a great job as in your role of the 'Latin Branch' <VBG>. I
do appreciate you letting me in on the addresses (cyberspace and snail
mail). I look forward to visiting the web sites you mentioned and will
let you know how I like it. The owner of the Erodium homepage just
posted here about the same time you did.
I really hope to get some erodiums that I can count on to winter over
here, I've brought a clump of one in for the winter. The one I left out
was suppose to be hardy for this area but from what Robin has been
saying, I gather i may not see it next spring. Time will tell, I guess.
I really liked the way it was starting to spread.
Well I better get some sleep.

TTYL,
Dale