[IGS] Archives available

This is just a reminder that these lists are all being
archived for us by Mallorn Computing:

http://www.mallorn.com/lists/

This makes a nice backup to the university based archives.

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving holiday.  Don't
forget your plants over the next month of business getting
ready for the Christmas/Hannukah/New Years Holidays.
Remember they still need some loving care and watering
especially those grown under lights indoors.

I am getting ready to do an article on what gardeners want
for Christmas.  If you have some suggestions, please email
me privately by Monday.  I'll be trying to find web based
sources for all gift ideas.

--
Diana Pederson, Zone 5, Michigan
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/index.html