[IGSROBIN] "Big Gwen"

Hi Everyone,

Remember when Mimy was telling us she bought one of those microminis, named
"Gwen" and how wonderful it was?  I found a plant that is being sold as "Big
Gwen" that is virtually the same plant only full sized.  Does anyone have some
tips for me on how to keep a rather finicky, very colorful zonal going in a

And where is everyone, anyway?  I've had to resort to doing housework in the
evenings instead of answering e-mail, and it's been no fun at all.  San Diego
has been kind of chilly lately, for us anyway, in the mid to high 50s in the
morning and levelling out around the high 60s to mid 70s by midday.  It makes
watering in the morning with the leaky wand attachment an eye-opening
experience, let me tell you!

San Diego, CA