Re: [IGSROBIN] "Big Gwen"

Hi Cynthia
Still here - no worries - even did participate a bit in Pellie work
hosting the meeting of the Dutch P&G society's jubilee committee.
Little Gwen is doing fine - repotted and inside now to avoid the first
frosty night (tonight) that is predicted so hope she survives the warm
room well :-)
Succulent Pellies are happily flowering and growing, P. Triste is
branching out its leaves again and all in all every Pellie is doing
well, though Queen of Lemons hates the warm inside and decided to
develop long silly shootings...
Erodiums (thanx Rein!) do well outside, Geraniums ditto and still have
to dismantle the hanging baskets....
Off now getting the rest of my Pellies inside with help of my husband!

Cynthia S. Lohry wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> Remember when Mimy was telling us she bought one of those microminis, named
> "Gwen" and how wonderful it was?  I found a plant that is being sold as "Big
> Gwen" that is virtually the same plant only full sized.  Does anyone have some
> tips for me on how to keep a rather finicky, very colorful zonal going in a
> container?
> And where is everyone, anyway?  I've had to resort to doing housework in the
> evenings instead of answering e-mail, and it's been no fun at all.  San Diego
> has been kind of chilly lately, for us anyway, in the mid to high 50s in the
> morning and levelling out around the high 60s to mid 70s by midday.  It makes
> watering in the morning with the leaky wand attachment an eye-opening
> experience, let me tell you!
> Cindi
> hedgehug@aol.com
> San Diego, CA