[IGSROBIN] Sunday evening

Hi All,

Sunday night is definitely the time when you try to do everything!
Including all those e-mails...I feel a bit ashamed about my tardiness!

I had a peek at the Pels in the greenhouse..we have today made new steps
for the greenhouse so it is no longer a hazardous trip into the unknown
...now there are firm steps all the way...our temps are just below zero,
the ground is almost frozen and we have had a sprinkling of snow. It was
gone by noon but anyway...

The Pels are doing great...Apple Blossom R is stone asleep...Clorinda is
not...but then I have let Clorinda keep the lot and poor ABR is down to 10
centimeters or so.....P alchemilloides can't make up its mind whether to go
to sleep or flower or grow ..or ...what? For thsoe who grow P
alchemilloides..does it grow all year round for you? I am a bit unsure
since it is its first Winter in a greenhouse..first Winter for all the C&S
for that matter.

Yes, I cut back the last bedraggled plants yesterday and covered the roses
today with leaves and cut off bits from my conifers....went on a pruning
session too....so I guess I am all ready for next week..tired as usual!

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden!

PS. Cindi..I have not yet received my copy of GATW..I know it takes ages to
get here.....but?