Re: [IGSROBIN] Sunday evening ... Monday evening

Ingrid,

I'm sorry, it's my fault that you haven't received your GATW.  I had one for
you,  which I promptly misplaced.  I kept looking for it, sure that I would
find it, but I never did.  I finally fessed up to Carol, who laughed at me and
said she'd bring a replacement issue for you to the meeting tomorrow night.
I'll mail it to you on Wednesday from work.  You'll also get a copy of the
Winter issue which was just sent to the publisher this past week, as soon as
we get the copies back from the printer.  Last time that took about 6 weeks.

The infamous angel-eating dog struck again, wiping out multiple flats of
cuttings this time.  Would you like a dog for Christmas?  Hmmm?  I'll send her
by Fed Ex - no problem at all.  Just tuck her fuzzy little butt inside the box
with your GATW.

Went to the nurseries on Saturday to drop off flyers about Robin Parer's talk
for our geranium club tomorrow night, and would you believe they already have
their Christmas stock out??  I love Christmas, and Christmas presents, both
giving and receiving, so I couldn't resist the opportunity to do some
shopping.  I'm also starting to plan the holiday potluck our club will be
having next month.

Deck the halls with boughs of pellies ....

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com
San Diego, CA