[IGSROBIN] Weather Reports

G'day All,
I guess you all thought that I had died or something.   Not so.  Today I
have been soaking up a beautiful 20-22degrees, sunny,  only a wisp of a
south wind (our seabreeze comes from the south) standing over my
Geraniaceae plants waiting for each new flower to appear.  Its the most
exciting time of the year.
Concern however!!!!  We are supposed to be enjoying NORMAL weather and
rain. It hasn't happened. October which in a normal year provides a good
pre summer soaking has been the 'driest on record'.  I am sure they told me
that last year.  I have been buying water at a ridiculous rate.   My dam is
lower than last year and our council has decided to make some money out of
the dry situation and increased our water cost by nearly 30%
..
My GATW is still coming also.

I have been busy expanding my Picture Gallery placing leaves and flowers as
they become available.  My HTML editor doesn't always agree with my browser
and that is rather annoying as I compose my page and then Lo! it looks an
awful mess.

I wonder if someone could get an update on the seedlist.   There have been
some species listed every quarter that I have ordered but had something
else sent.  e.g. P.tragacanthoides
By the way Ingrid, have you talked to Jane Stanley lately?

I sent the above message last Sunday but David has advised me that we had a
small hiccup and it didn't reach the Robin. In the meantime, after another
couple of days of 24degree weather, over the last two days, we have had an
ever so beautiful 75mm of rain and its still raining.  Yippee!!
Regards
Alby
Geraniaceae is all around the World
mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com