Hi all,
Good to hear from Alby again and hello to Diane .

I got a shock when I saw how my message turned out yesterday.. In my
signature I have my name & address with a line of 'equals' signs above &
below it.  It came over as several lines of numbers & letters instead of
the 'equals' sign.    Also degree didn't print as written either.  My two
other mailing lists  send it okay, also all my relative say it's okay as
well... so what is the problem.. perhaps I should cancel my signature for
IGSrobin  messages??
Did my signature come out allright for anyone?

Raining today,  what a beaut change.  I've managed to pot up a whole lot of
plants this morning.
best wishes  from Joan
Joan Steele, 65 Ford Rd., Lesmurdie 6076   Western Australia
Research names:
 http://carmen.murdoch.edu.au/community/dps/research/ste02.html ===========